Easter Camps T&Cs
1. Payment is an acceptance of the booking conditions. The balance will be paid on the morning of the Camp unless
full payment has been received beforehand.
2. Adventure World are not responsible for any goods lost.
3. The programme will operate to the highest safety standards; we shall not be responsible for any illness, death or
accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees.
4. In the event of unforseen circumstances, weather etc., we reserve the right to organise alternative activities for your
5. Adventure World Camps Ltd. have full public liability insurance for all activities undertaken. Active participation in the use of equipment in particular inflatable equipment and water activities carries a risk and understand that Adventure World operate the activities with Health & Safety, key to the operation of these events. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident or loss whilst on camp is the responsibility of the participant.
6. Please avoid bringing valuables. All participants must adhere to a proper code of conduct.
7. Photographs and videos may be taken for advertising.
8. In the unlikely event of an accident, permission is granted to seek medical advice.
9. Children must arrive and be collected at the specified times of the programme, unless they have paid for extra
morning or afternoon supervision.
10. To confirm your booking, a fully completed signed application form must be returned with a deposit.