Activities are specifically chosen for each centre and to meet the needs of the children in each group.
Activities will be educational, challenging and more importantly FUN.
All activities are delivered under the careful supervision of our highly qualified staff.
Dash ‘N’ Grab Canoeing
Wipe Out Rafting
Collision Course Giant Waterslide
Pony Hop Wrecking Ball
Disco Dome Kick and Stick
Spongee Polo Astro Soccer
Giant Obstacle Course Parachute Games
Giant Jigsaw Relays Fun Orienteering
Dodgeball Interactive Games
Tic Tac Toe BasketBall
1. Courses begin at 9.30am, 10am, or 10.40am – you can choose the start time when you make the booking.
2. Children will be divided into groups prior to their Activity Day.
3. Each group will have their own Group Leader.
4. All classes are of 45 minutes duration – each child will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities.
5. All lunchtimes are supervised by teachers from visiting schools – 30 mins approximately to enable our resident leaders/ instructors time for their lunch.
6. Camp will finish at 3pm, 3.45pm, or 4.20pm, depending on the start time you chose.