OUR BOOKING SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE RING THE OFFICE ON 087-7682227 OR 067-33287 TO BOOK YOUR SCHOOL TOUR IN THE WATERSHED, KILKENNY OR UL SPORTS ARENA, LIMERICK FOR 2024
Adventure World Camps offers two multi-activity programmes. One for children aged 5-6 years olds, and the other for children aged 7-13.
School Tour Information
Children will be divided into groups prior to their Activity Day. Teachers will be notified of details prior to tour commencement date.
Each group will have their own Group Leader for the duration of the day and may not switch groups throughout the day. All activities are of 45 minutes duration; each child will have the opportunity to participate
in a wide variety of activities.
All lunchtimes are supervised by teachers from visiting schools (25-30 minutes approx.) to enable our resident leaders/instructors time for
You have the option to begin and finish at three different starting/finishing times:
Please ensure you select the appropriate time that suits your school. Arriving late for your school tour will impact your first timetabled activity.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE DAY:
- Tracksuit & Runners (All Centres)
- Swimming Togs, Cap & Towel
- Change of gear required for waterslide (UL/Kilkenny)
- Please avoid bringing valuables. All money to be given to class teacher.
- Packed Lunch with plenty of water!
Teachers/Schools will be notified of all details regarding school tour one month prior to your tour date. These details will be sent to the email address you provided on your booking form.
School Tour Venues, Dates and Prices:
University of Limerick Sports Arena, Limerick PLEASE RING OUR OFFICE FOR 2024 DETAILS
The Watershed, Kilkenny PLEASE RING OUR OFFICE FOR 2024 DETAILS
How to Book your School Tour
DO NOT FILL OUT AN ONLINE BOOKING FORM BEFORE YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE OFFICE REGARDING DATE AVAILABILITY.
- A booking is accepted by telephone or email and held for 5 working days. All schools are required to then fill out our ONLINE booking application form.
- A copy of this booking form will be sent to the email you provided on the booking form. Please print out this form and post to: Bernie Heffernan, Bulfin View, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
- Enclose €100 deposit per school booking – payment of deposit confirms your booking. All cheques made payable to Adventure World Camps.
- Detailed arrangements concerning your School Tour will follow via email a month prior to your tour. It is the school’s responsibility to check that all details are correct and that student numbers are accurate. Schools will be charged for the amount of students they booked.