ADVENTURE WORLD EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY SCHOOL TOURS 2022 TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- An application will only be accepted when the terms and conditions have been accepted on the application form; please read before continuing with the application process.
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- All children must adhere to the strict safety guidelines at each venue, follow all safety instructions of their activity leader and stay with their activity group.
- Best practice protocols must be respected in relation to hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette in order to comply with safety measures that have been imposed throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Children must respect these safety measures for their own safety and the overall success of the camp.
- Adventure World Camps Ltd. has full public liability insurance for all activities undertaken. The programme will operate to the highest safety standards in line including COVID-19/HSE guidelines.
- Adventure World Camps Ltd. shall not be responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees.
- Active participation in the use of equipment in particular inflatable equipment and water activities carries a risk and participants understand that Adventure World operates the activities with Health & Safety/COVID-19 guidelines and procedures which are key to the operation of these events.
- Photographs and videos may be taken for advertising purposes.
- Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident or loss whilst on camp is the responsibility of the participant.
- Please avoid bringing any valuables. Adventure World does not take any responsibility for any lost or stolen goods.
- In the unlikely event of an accident, permission is granted to seek medical attention.
- In the event of unforseen circumstances, weather etc.., we reserve the right to organise alternative activities for your school tour.
- Your booking form indicates that you, the school/ class teacher guardian, understand and will follow the measures put in place by Adventure Word Camps, for the safety of your child.
- It is vital that you monitor your student’s health, and do not send them to camp if they are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a person who has suspected or confirmed Coronavirus, in the 14 days prior to the beginning of the camp.
- Bookings should be made through our online booking form available on our website. PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT AN ONLINE BOOKING FORM UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE OFFICE REGARDING DATE AVAILABILITY. A deposit of €100 will be required to secure the booking. This will need to be sent by post within 5 working days with a printed hard copy of the application form. The remainder of the balance can be paid prior to your school tour date or the day of the tour. FAILURE TO GIVE ACCURATE STUDENT NUMBERS WILL RESULT IN YOUR SCHOOL BEING CHARGED FOR THE NUMBERS BOOKED ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND FORFEITING YOUR DEPOSIT.