1. Payment is an acceptance of the booking conditions. The balance will be paid on the morning of the Camp unless
full payment has been received beforehand.
2. Adventure World are not responsible for any goods lost.
3. The programme will operate to the highest safety standards; we shall not be responsible for any illness, death or
accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees.
4. In the event of unforseen circumstances, weather etc., we reserve the right to organise alternative activities for your
5. Adventure World Summer Camps Ltd. have full public liability insurance for all activities undertaken.
6. Please avoid bringing valuables. All participants must adhere to a proper code of conduct.
7. Photographs and videos may be taken for advertising.
8. In the unlikely event of an accident, permission is granted to seek medical advice.
9. Children must arrive and be collected at the specified times of the programme, unless they have paid for extra
morning or afternoon supervision.