1. A booking is accepted by telephone and held for 10 working days. If we do not receive a completed application form within this time the date will be resold.
2. Enclose €100 deposit per school booking payment of deposit confirms your booking and detailed arrangements concerning your School Tour will follow.
3. Accurate numbers must be given to the secretary of the Camp one month after payment of deposit. This is to enable the centre to plan effectively and efficiently the use of equipment and instructors. The balance payment for your final number of participants will be due on the morning of the Activity Day. Failure to give accurate numbers will result in your school forfeiting their deposit.
4. Watersports and outdoor activities are dependant on suitable weather conditions which are both beyond our control and unpredictable. In the event of unsuitable weather we reserve the right to organise alternative activities for the group.
5. Return completed application forms and accurate numbers to Bernie Heffernan, Bulfin View, Nenagh, Co.Tipperary