COVID-19 NEW BOOKING PROCEDURES:
Booking with us this year is a little different, but our main goal is to make it as simple as possible, and that your child can have the best week with us.
- Bookings should be made through our online booking form available on our website. A deposit of €20 will be required to secure the booking. This will need to be sent by post with a printed hard copy of the application form.
- The cost of each camp (per child) is as follows: University of Limerick – €105, Nenagh College – €100 and Ursuline Secondary School, Thurles – €100.
- The remainder of the balance can be paid prior to the camp or can be deposited in a ‘drop-box’ which will be clearly visible on the morning of the camp.
- This will be completely contactless so any questions should be asked before the morning of the camp.
- Your booking form indicates that you, the parent/guardian, understand and will follow the measures placed by Adventure Word Camps, the HSE and Government safety guidelines and agree to the terms and conditions in place.
- In order to protect parents, children and our staff we will be operating a contactless drop off which will be in operation at all camp venues.
- Parents / Guardians, will receive notification regarding the contactless drop off/collection that is specific to your camp venue via email correspondence in advance of the first day of camp.